MDJH Exams 2016
|Day / Date||Grade||Time||Exam|
|Wednesday, June 15th||7||8:30 – 10:30 AM||Math|
|Wednesday, June 15th||9||8:30 – 10:30 AM||English
(District Common Assessment)
|Wednesday, June 15th||8||12:15 – 2: 15 PM||Math|
|Thursday, June 16th||8||8:30 – 10:30 AM||English|
|Thursday, June 16th||9||8:30 – 10:30 AM||Science
|Thursday, June 16th||7||12:15 – 2:15 PM||English|
|Friday, June 17th||7||8:30 – 10:30 AM||Science
|Friday, June 17th||9||8:30 – 10:30 AM||Math
|Friday, June 17th||8||12:15 – 2:15 PM||Science
June exams start on Wednesday, June 15th. The norm is:
- Students in school up to and including Tuesday, June 14th.
- Students show up to write their exams during the examination period. Students can remain in school and attend study hall in the cafeteria. Should a student elect to go home after writing their exam they require parental consent. Please write a note granting permission.
- Buses will run normal hours.
- On Thursday, June 23rd, students to attend school regular time. The year-end assembly will take place later in the AM followed by distribution of report cards then dismissal for the summer.
- June 20 – 22 will encompass classroom and locker cleanup, textbook collection and compiling, clean up of school grounds, academic intervention/decisions for summer school and programming for next year and other school related issues. Students who are present often help with year-end items.