The MDJH School Council is hoping to raise $9000 to pay for a class set of Chrome Books. With teachers and students working in “the cloud”, a Chrome Book makes this endeavour easier, requiring no set up as students just log in to their Google account, and their work is available anywhere they have an internet connection. The MDJH School Council is promoting Jumping Bean Coffee and Teas as the first of our two fundraisers. To help with this fundraiser, we are looking for your support. Jumping Bean coffee and teas make wonderful Christmas gifts and/or stocking stuffers!
We are selling the 1lb Jumping Bean Coffee packages for $15.00 and the Speciality Teas for $8.00.
Jumping Bean Coffee is available in the following exclusive roasts:
- Light House Roast (Light). This coffee is specially blended to create a unique taste which will excite all coffee lovers.
- East Coast Roast (Medium). This coffee is fair trade certified. It has a medium body with rich character and excellent depth in the flavours. The blend is pure, aromatic and fruity.
- Deep Water Dark (Dark). This cup has a rich body and a very distinctive spicy bouquet. It has a pleasingly fragrant aroma, with a smooth flavour that’s unique unto itself. A truly exceptional coffee.
- Decaffeinated. A medium roast, water-processed coffee.
We offer the following Jumping Bean Coffee Specialty Teas:
- English Breakfast
- Japanese Sencha Green Tea
- Blueberry Tea
- Newfoundland Wildberry
- Newfoundland Bakeapple
Please have the order forms back to the school by December 3, in time for Christmas Delivery. In lieu of selling coffee or tea, a donation of $20 can be made to the school. Thank you. Our students deserve to be on the cutting edge of this new technology. Help us to get there by making a purchase.
Not sure what a Chrome Book is? Check out this link.