Starting 4pm on Thursday April 18, 2019 to Friday Evening April 26, 2019 PowerSchool will be unavailable to all users (Staff, Parents, and Students).
USERS SHOULD NOT ATTEMPT TO ACCESS POWERSCHOOL UNTIL AFTER April 26, 2019.
After maintenance is completed:
- (All Users) There will be no change required to the PowerSchool app on your mobile device. If a user does encounter problems with their mobile device, it is recommended to do a clean uninstall of the app and reinstall it to clear older cached data. Please see the attached file for instructions – PowerSchool Mobile App Installation Instructions.pdf
- (All Users) Home users will have to update their systems to use the new URL links. Please see the attached file for instructions on how to update your Browser Bookmarks – Editing Bookmarks.pdf
- (Admin Staff/Teachers) No change is required on school systems – this transition should be transparent for Admin Staff and Teachers. However, if you do run into problems with access you can use the new URL links listed below.
New URL Links:
- PowerSchool Website Address – https://nlsis.powerschool.com.
The new portals for Admin Staff, Teachers, Parents and Students will be:
- Teachers: https://nlsis.powerschool.com/teachers
- Admin Staff: https://nlsis.powerschool.com/admin
- Parents and Students: https://nlsis.powerschool.com/public