We are now accepting applications for Grade 9 students who are interested in the Student Leadership Award.
The criteria for this award are as follows:
- Be a positive role model in the classroom
- Be a positive role model in any school-based activity
- Take a leadership role in curricular and co-curricular activities
- Maintain a good attendance/punctuality record
- Maintain a good academic standing
- Work to his/her academic potential
Students must write a 500 word essay on why they should be considered for this award referencing the above criteria. Students will be presented with a certificate and have their names permanently inscribed on the school Student Leadership tableau in front of the main office. The deadline for application is Monday, June 12.