A message from the Janeway Foundation:
Over the past several weeks, we at the Janeway Foundation have been inspired by seeing our community come together. As Newfoundlanders & Labradorians, we’re more than neighbours; we’re there for one another. We want to take this “time at home” to connect with you, have a little fun, and maybe lighten everyone’s spirits for a bit.
On Friday, May 8th, we’re asking you to come together for all our Janeway kids. Taking part is easy!
- Wear your pajamas, post a photo or video with #JamaramaAtHome
- Tag your friends and family!
- Come together in this fun, one-day Jamarama digital event!
Unlike “Jamarama at School” that we hold in October, there’s no need to register for “Jamarama @home.”
Here are a few ideas! Keep your pajamas on and…
- Get your students to join you and take a photo of your class on Google Meet!
- Take a photo of you and your colleagues or friends on a Zoom call (and use one of our Jamarama virtual backgrounds)!
- Get your partner and kids (pets included) in a photo!
- Pose with your sports team, exercise or yoga class!
- Self-isolating on your own? We want to see you too!
Then Post, Share and Retweet!
- Tag the Janeway Foundation #JamaramaAtHome #ForAllOurKids
- @JanewayNL on Facebook, Twitter
- @janeway.foundation on Instagram
If you are in a position to give to the Janeway for ongoing health care needs, please donate on our website: https://9643.thankyou4caring.org/
Download our fun Zoom virtual backgrounds, colouring sheets, social media profile frames, and more (to be uploaded by Sunday):
You must be logged in to post a comment.