The 2019-2020 school year is officially drawing to a close. Here is an updated timetable for students and families:
- Friday, June 5 – the last day for online classes. Teaching to classes will end on this day, although teachers may maintain contact with individual students where circumstances dictate.
- Friday, June 12 – the last day to accept any outstanding work. This is work that you are currently completing for assessment purposes.
- The week of June 15 – 19 – families will drop off Chromebooks and textbooks/library books/school materials at prearranged times.
- Report cards will be released on Monday, June 22nd. They will only be available through PowerSchool – they will not be printed and mailed out. If you do not have your PowerSchool login information, please contact Ms. Pike at email@example.com.
- There will be no Summer School this year.