Happy Wednesday! It’s hard to believe that it is already the end of September, with the temperature expected to be 24 degrees! On that note, we have a couple of updates to share.
Although more buses were promised, we have NOT yet heard about the ones assigned to us. We have been assured the extra buses are on their way, but they have NOT yet arrived. As soon as we know, we will send an update. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.
The 2020 school year has challenged all of us to do things in a new way. We have designed Curriculum Night a little differently.
- Instead of meeting face to face, homeroom teachers will be emailing an invitation for a Google Meet video conference to you. Use this link on Wednesday, October 7, at 7 pm sharp to visit with your child’s homeroom teacher, subject teachers and other parents from your child’s class.
- The teacher will re-introduce themselves, share their contact information and let you know where you can find information about subjects, including course evaluations.
- We will then follow the Day 1 schedule and for the next 5 classes you will meet – in 5 minute intervals – with the other teachers that help your son/ daughter on their learning journey.
- Since we are all experiencing this virtual world together in this new way, we ask that you have patience. As it has been said many times, technology is wonderful when it works.
- As a backup and for those unable to attend, homeroom and subject teachers will make sure you have digital access to all of the information that will be discussed.
Thank you for all of your support! It is so good to be back!!