Good afternoon, here is some information about upcoming events at our school.
- On Monday, March 8, MDJH will be closed, therefore in-school and online learning will be cancelled for that day. Our staff will be preparing marks for Term 2 Reporting and will be participating in Professional Learning on that day.
- At this time, formal Report Cards will NOT be distributed. This is the same process we followed during Term 1 reporting. Families will use PowerSchool data to view their child(ren)’s progress. PowerSchool represents the most up-to-date information as teachers are constantly revising student marks. All parents/guardians are asked to contact the school at if they have forgotten their sign in credentials for PowerSchool.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences will be virtual this term. Conferences will take place March 25, from 12:30 – 6:30pm. OPTIS will be open to parents/guardians on March 19, for scheduling either a video conference or a phone interview. Please ensure that you have provided the correct phone number for the device you wish to be contacted on at the scheduled time.
- Grade 9 Course Selections – Gonzaga. Students have until March 9, to enter their course selections for Grade 10. These are to be entered online using the student’s PowerSchool login information. Instructions can be found on Gonzaga’s web site, at this address: Course Selection 2021-2022 – Gonzaga High School.
- Monday, March 15, is a District holiday. School will be closed.
Thank you for your continued support.