A few updates to share:
- Tomorrow, Thursday, April 1, is a regular school day. Students will be dismissed at 2:10pm.
- After lunch, students are expected to be in the building by 12:08pm. The warning bell at 12:10pm signals the time for students to move to their period 4 class and have their supplies ready to begin class. If students are not in the building by 12:10pm they will be marked Late Unexcused. Students should be in their seats and ready for learning at the beginning of class at 12:15pm.
- Reminder that the PMF surveys are due on April 23. Parents are encouraged to complete this survey because this data is essential to help create our school development plan.
- Studies show that attendance is linked to academic success. Please ensure that your child is attending daily.
- School reopens after the break, Monday April 12, 2021. It will be Day 5.
Enjoy your holiday. We wish you all the best for a safe and enjoyable break with your family and friends.