The criteria for this award are as follows:
- Be a positive role model in the classroom
- Be a positive role model in any school-based activity
- Take a leadership role in curricular and co-curricular activities
- Maintain a good attendance/punctuality record
- Maintain a good academic standing
- Work to his/her academic potential
Students must write a 500 word essay on why they should be considered for this award referencing the above criteria. Students will be presented with a certificate and have their names permanently inscribed on the school Student Leadership tableau in front of the main office.
Click here to download an application, or stop by the main office to pick one up.
The deadline for application is Monday, June 7th.