On January 25, we invite you to once again join the conversation and help break down the stigma associated with mental illness and grow Bell’s funding for mental health. In 2016, Bell added $6,295,764.75 to its commitment to Canadian mental health programs through Bell Let’s Talk Day and we hope to break that record in 2017.
On January 25, Bell will donate 5¢ more to mental health initiatives for every:
- Text message sent by Bell and Bell Aliant customers
- Mobile and long distance call made by Bell and Bell Aliant customers
- Tweet and Instagram post using #BellLetsTalk
- View of the Bell Let’s Talk Day video on Facebook
- Use of the Bell Let’s Talk geofilter on Snapchat
Please consider joining this important conversation around mental health and promote our local supports and services.
And don’t forget – if you are looking for information on mental wellness, visit the Bridge the gAPP website!