We would like to share some items with you:
- Respect in the community
- Owners of local restaurants and other businesses close to the school have been reporting that some of our students are using inappropriate language and being disrespectful towards their employees and other members in the community. Please speak to your child about their behaviour when visiting these places. We have advised the vendors to contact the RNC when they are concerned about safety.
- Please remind your child to use the crosswalks during lunch, especially while crossing Macdonald Drive.
- Help for Ukraine
- We would like to thank everyone who donated money to Ukraine. We have collected a donation of $1000 for the Red Cross!
- Report cards
- PowerSchool is a great place to access the most up-to-date grades and comments for students. Therefore, we will not be sending home paper copies of report cards for this term. OPTIS will be open on March 18, at 2:30 pm to book a virtual or telephone Parent Teacher Conference. If you need help accessing PowerSchool, please contact the school at email@example.com.
- PMF Family Survey
- Thank you to all of those that have completed the survey. To date, 21% of our families have completed the survey. If you have not already done so, please complete the survey by March 25, by clicking on the following link: https://www.research.net/r/SDFAMILY2122EN. This data is very important to our school.
- Mask Wearing
- As you may have heard, mask wearing is mandatory in schools until at least Easter break. We will keep you posted if there are any changes to this directive from Public Health.
- New Staff Welcome
- We would like to welcome Ms. Kerri Bungay and Ms. Mina Perham to our school. Ms. Bungay has been hired for the remainder of the school year to replace Ms. Laura Clemens-Brenton, and Ms. Perham will be replacing Ms. Andrea Tilley.
Thank you for your continued support and have a wonderful weekend!