Are you a grade 9 student at MDJH? Are you active and involved in the school community and/or the community at large? If so, this award might be for you!
Every year we award outstanding Grade 9 students with the Student Leadership Award. This is for students who:
- Are a positive role model in the classroom
- Are a positive role model in any school-based activity
- Take a leadership role in curricular and co-curricular activities
- Maintain a good attendance/punctuality record
- Maintain a good academic standing
- Work to their academic potential
If you think this is you (or someone you know at the school!), application forms are available at the office. Applying students must also write a 500 word essay on why they should be considered for this award referencing the above criteria.
The winning students will be presented with a certificate and have their names permanently inscribed on the school Student Leadership tableau in front of the main office.
Don’t delay! The deadline for application is Tuesday, June 7th!